DIALOGUE: "Meet my new friend, Fadlan."

Fadlan : "Assalamualaikum."
Me       : "Wa'alaikumsalam, hey!"
Fadlan : "What's your name?"
Me       : "I'm Zaki. Nice to meet you, and what's your name?"
Fadlan : "Ooh Zaki, My name is Fadlan. Nice to meet you too!"
Me       : "How old are you?'
Fadlan : "I'm 14 years old."
Me       : "What? Seriously? I thought that you were 15, hahaha. It means that you born on 2003 right?"
Fadlan : "Oh really? Hahaha. Yes, i was born on 2003 and how about you? How old are you?"
Me       : "I'm 15 years old."
Fadlan : "Oh, i see."
Me       : "Where are you come from?"
Fadlan : "I'm from Bandung."
Me       : "Oh really? I'm from Bandung too!"
Fadlan : "Where do you live in Bandung?"
Me       : "I live in Complex Griya Caraka Block B number 8, and you?"
Fadlan : "Ooh i lve in Setraria St. 26."
Me       : "What's your hobby?"
Fadlan : "My hobby is doing mathematic things."
Me       : "Ooh, do you like physics too?"
Fadlan : "Yes, it's automatically that someone who loves math will love physics too. How about you Zaki? What's your hobby?"
Me       : "My hobby is reading novels and comics."

*The bell is ringing

Fadlan : "Oh, the bell is ringing. Let's go to the class!"
Me       : "Kay, let's go!"





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESCRIPTIVE TEXT: SPERM WHALE

BAKDES 2K19

SELF DESC