SELF DESC

My name is Muhammad Zaki Dzunurain, usually called Zaki. I was born in Jakarta, 31st March 2002. Then I moved to Pekanbaru and lived there for like 2 years maybe I don’t know, and then moved to Bandung. I have 1 younger brother and 3 younger sister. My brother’s name is Abdullah Faiz Alghifari. My sisters’ name is Aisyah Arsya Adinda Zakiah, Gina Faizah, and Alika Qurrotaa’yun.

About my personalty, hmmm aight let’s talk about strengths and weaknesses. My strength is I think I’m an easy going person, I don’t overthink stuff (but this one kinda make me an indifferent or disregard person). For weakness part is i think I’m a lazy person, and I rather hard to socialize.

I have a lotta hobbies. I like to listening to music, reading especially comics, watch movies, play games, hang out with friends. Sleeping is also my hobby btw lmao.

I personally don’t have any achievement okay that’s kinda sad so let’s talk about my goals and dreams.

About my goals, first thing is I want to get a scholarship in Japan or in Turkey (because I failed to get high school scholarship program in Turkey back in 2017 lol). Second, I want to be accepted in FTMD ITB. The field of study that I want to learn is aerospace engineering. To achieve my goals, of course I have to work hard and also pray for the best. I also have dreams.

My dream is I want to be success, live happily, make my parents proud of me, and go together with my family to Jannah. AND BTW I WANT TO WORK IN A REAL BIG AERONAUTICAL COMPANY SUCH AS BOEING OR AIRBUS HOPE I CAN WORK THERE PRAY FOR ME READERSsSSs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESCRIPTIVE TEXT: SPERM WHALE

BAKDES 2K19