DIALOGUE: "What are you going to do in holiday?"

Me       : "Yo, 'sup dlan?"
Fadlan : "I'm good bruh."
Me       : "Oh, that's good to hear! On December we'll have a long holiday. Do you have any plan?"
Fadlan : "I think, i'll goin' to Jakarta."
Me       : "Why Jakarta?"
Fadlan : "I want to hang out with my junior high school friends."
Me       : "Oooh, what are you going to do there btw?"
Fadlan : "To celebrate the new year ofc."
Me       : "Then?"
Fadlan : "I think i'll go to dufan after that."
Me       : "Sounds great!"
Fadlan : "Ofc, many recreation spot there!"
Me       : "How long will you stay in Jakarta?"
Fadlan : "I think, i'll stay for 3 days."
Me       : "Where?"
Fadlan : "In my friend's house."
Me       : "How many of your friends will go to Jakarta?"
Fadlan : "Euhmmm, 7 maybe?"
Me       : "Ooh i see."
Fadlan : "Omg i can't wait for holiday!"
Me       : "Ahahaha, have a nice holiday bruh!"
Fadlan : "Thx, you too!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BAKDES 2K19

DESCRIPTIVE TEXT: SPERM WHALE

SELF DESC